Business cards are a great way to make a lasting impression on potential customers and partners and it is a great way to stay professional… or it was?
In the era of digitalism, people don’t know how to reuse business cards made from paper and still stay visible from other competitors. Business cards powered by augmented reality are the key!
Here Are 8 Arguments Why You Should Try It For Your Personal Brand
- Increase visibility: AR business cards can draw attention to your personal brand, helping you stand out from the competition.
- Make connections: It can help you make connections with potential customers and clients.
- Enhance customer experience: AR business cards can enhance the customer experience, making it more interactive and engaging.
- Showcase your expertise: An augmented reality business card is a great way to showcase your expertise and knowledge in a unique way.
- Build trust: By providing customers and clients with an augmented reality business card, you can build trust and credibility.
- Generate leads: AR business cards can generate leads and help you grow your business.
- Strengthen relationships: An augmented reality business card is a great way to strengthen relationships with existing customers and clients.
- Stay top of mind: An augmented reality business card can help you stay top of mind with customers and clients, as they can easily access your contact information.
How to: Easy Steps to Create Your Personal AR Card
- Visit MyWebAR.com and sign up for an account.
- Once logged in, select the “Create New Project” tab and select “AR on Images“
- Upload your Business card as a JPG or PNG file. The optimal file size is 1-2 MB.
- Customize the project of your card by adding text, videos, and 3D models or uploading a logo or image.
- Preview your card and make any necessary adjustments.
- When you’re happy with the design, click “Publish” and save your project.
- Test the augmented reality feature to ensure it works correctly.
- Download the QR code and add it to your business card design.
- Print your card with the QR code.
- Hand out your augmented reality business card to potential customers and clients.
Curious to try it? Welcome to the MyWebAR!
The potential of augmented reality business cards is huge. For instance, they can be used to provide potential customers with information about a company’s products or services, or even to provide detailed descriptions of its achievements or awards. AR business cards can also be used to provide interactive demonstrations of a product, allowing the user to better understand how the product works.
Need more ideas for your AR business card? Check our YouTube channel!