Great news for all MyWebAR subscribers! The beta version of the 3D editor with AI content is now available on the platform. Create any 3D models, select textures for them, and build unique scenes in augmented reality!
How to find the new 3D editor with AI content:
- Go to your profile on the MyWebAR platform.
- On the left side of the main dashboard page, you’ll see a new AI Content section.
- Feel free to dive into it!
Features of the new section:
- A library with ready-made 3D models and textures is available to you (Select from Library). Try starting with it. You can select a texture for a ready-made model.
- Don’t like the texture options? Upload a photo with a new pattern from your computer (Upload Texture) or try to generate a new one (Generate Texture).
- You can also generate a completely new 3D model (Generate Model). Just type in your prompt.
We adapt all new models in size and weight for use in AR projects. You can save them to your Storage and use them in your bold augmented reality experiences!
Not sure how to use AR in your business yet? Be definitely read our article with tips for using immersive technologies in business.